Re: Moz firebird * php

Monique Y. Herman(spam@bounceswoosh.org) is reported to have said:
> On 2004-01-14, Wayne Topa penned:
> > glenn(gdavy@tpg.com.au) is reported to have said:
> >> Hi wayne

> >> The brower doesn't need to know what to do with a php file - I got a
> >> similar error from IE before making changes I posted in earlier
> >> reply.
> >
> > The httpd.conf has been checked against old (working) files and seems
> > OK except for the lacj of the LoadModules lines.
>
> Have you added the LoadModules lines back in?
>
> I have
> LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so
> in modules.conf.

Yes, its in modules.conf but not in httpd.conf.  seems that it is
autoconfigured since I last (months ago) messed with the config files.

# Autogenerated file - do not edit!
# # This file is maintained by the apache package.
# # To update it, run the command:
# #    /usr/sbin/modules-config apache
LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so
and many more

Was suprised to find that there.  :-)

Thanks!

Wayne

--
Weinberg's Second Law:
 If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs,