BitDefender-postfix

Has anybody used this package successfully?  The logs complain:

 <hansdp@ncshans.newingtoncs.co.za>: User unknown in local recipient table (in
reply to RCPT TO command)

This doesn't happen when I comment the relevant BitDefender lines in main.cf
and master.cf.

So this recipient table seems to be part of BitDefender.  No tool seems to be
provided to manipulate this table, and no mention is made in the provided
docs.  I also can't find a file in the package that contains this table.

The docs talk about  BitDefenderRemoteAdmin.exe on the supplied CD, but it's
not on the CD supplied by their people, and I can't find it on their website
either.  Google gave me one link which points to the line in their docs
telling me to "click on  BitDefenderRemoteAdmin.exe."  Any ideas?

Thanks
Hans