Re: Re: adding new hard disk

Thanks, you guys! It was my first time posting a
question on this maling list...and what an
overwhelming response :)!

Yeah, i also confirmed from one of my co-workers (an
ardent follower of Debian) that there is no way to
extend the partitions unless the current disk was
setup using "logical volume" management; which in our
case it is not. ok so i would have to look into your
various suggestions. hopefully i will have a success
story to recount pretty soon :)

/Anita