Re: [OT[UnOfficial Unsubscribe FAQ

Nano Nano <40101.nospam@comcast.net> said on Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:38:32 -0800:
> On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 09:29:32PM -0700, s. keeling wrote:
> > That is just so full of s**t, I'm not sure where to begin.  Name a
> > corporation that has the power to toss you into Gitmo for an
> > unspecified period.  All a corporation can do is throw lawyers at
> > you.  Big deal.
>
> Equifax

Adobe/Skylarov: Not US citizen. So charged and not given rights that
US citizens are supposedly given. Released after a year. Adobe tried
to distance themselves as soon as they had done the dirty work -
calling in the FBI. By distancing themselves, they look good in
everyones books, as everyone forgot who started the mess, and who
isn't making any effort to finish it. The tactic seems to work - no
one remembers that they were the ones.

DMCA: Wouldn't exist if not for Corporations. Now they fuck you
directly up the butt, and you *will* end up in prison.

s. keeling seems to have a short memory.

Yay! I have found the last bug bug bug bug bug bug bug
bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug
bug bug bu%$@#$@#%$@#    Error: Missing Carrier Signal