Re: [OT[UnOfficial Unsubscribe FAQ

WAY OFF TOPIC for du; please accept my apologies.

Incoming from Nano Nano:

> I'd like to complain about the fact that when I don't shave and wake up
> on the weekends I get tailed by the store security guy in the grocery
> store.  WTF is up with that?  Can't I be a slob if I feel like it?

Who said you couldn't?  What's wrong with being tailed by security?
Are they disrupting your shoplifting efforts?  You don't have to shop
at that store, do you?

> Governments don't have as much power to fuck my life up as corporations.

That is just so full of s**t, I'm not sure where to begin.  Name a
corporation that has the power to toss you into Gitmo for an
unspecified period.  All a corporation can do is throw lawyers at
you.  Big deal.

Sorry everyone.  I just couldn't let this one go by unanswered.
Followups set.

- -