Re: A newbie's confusion about GPL (BS)

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 10:05:46PM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..in our case, whenever you start by reporting that "PsysOp"
> storyteller you met on that plane to, was it Cali?

None of this is secret

http://inquirer.philly.com/packages/somalia/nov16/rang16.asp :

...18 Americans were dead and 73 were wounded...
...The Somalian toll was far worse. Reliable witnesses in the U.S.
military and in Mogadishu now place the count at nearly 500 dead - scores more
than was estimated at the time - among more than a thousand casualties.
Many were women and children....

It's wierd what trivialities people focus on and bitch and bitch
endlessly when there is a wealth of nastiness that slips out in the news
but doesn't hold your attention...

There were news stories out in 1991 estimating the # of Iraqi deaths
(approx 150,000).  Last I heard Iraq 2 was about 35,000 w/ 5,000
civilian deaths.  No wonder they're pissed off!  But hey, my great-great
granddaddy got his ass kicked by the U.S.A. so whatcha gonna do.