Re: Worked around (dirty...) How to apply no-debianized kernel patch to debianized kernel-source?

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 01:10:00PM -0400, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> The XML file I submitted to the LDP is available from
> http://xtrinsic.com/geek/articles/drafts/acpi.xml It will be released
> under the GNU copy left documentation license (the actual name of the
> license escapes me at the moment--but I'm only on coffee 1.5).

Sounds like the GFDL. You might want to have a look at debian-legal
archives on this topic; there are unfortunately various concerns about
its freeness as far as Debian's definition of the term is concerned. :-/