Re: Debian Investigation Report after Server Compromises

Hello Benedict!

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 04:25:21PM +0100, Benedict Verheyen wrote:
Is there a page anywhere (if not, there should be one) or info on what
type of patches are added to a debianized kernel and where to find them.

I don't know about a page, but I find a long list in
/usr/share/doc/kernel-image-`uname -r`
You can find the patches themselves in the Debian archives (.diff.gz),
and recently there are kernel-patch-debian debs available which
contain all the applied patches.

Cheers,
Flo