Re: Postfix and spamassassin not working properly

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 02:45:10PM +0100, Willem-Jan Meijer said
> After reading an article in the dutch "linux magazine" I read how to use
> spamassassin with postfix on a Debian 3.0r1 box. I have done excactly what I
> read in the arcticle and checked once and twice. But when I send a
> test-mail, messages are received w/o content and the to: address has changed
> in undisclosed-recipients.
>
> What's going wrong ?

No idea, but this system worked very well for me:
http://www.wdg.us/Content/rd/mta/spampd/spampd.html

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:             NSA Watergate S Key offensive information warfare