Re: A newbie's confusion about GPL

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 07:59:38AM +0100, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> Of course, if you feel this is an acceptable business risk, you're more
> than welcome to test the system.

Hmmm.... That is actually a too good point to point out.  Many incidents
of clear copyright violation exist without prosecution.  Maybe not as
many violation as speed-limit but certainly a lot.

Interesting parallel here.

Osamu

PS: I am accumulating quite a bit of speed tickets in a new country I
    lives.  Big brother is everywhere watching and taking picture of
    happy driver here in Europe.