Re: no more post?

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 10:08:59AM +0800, Brian Walker wrote:
| Greetings all
|
| I have had no sign of life from linux.debian.user since Oct 21 1500h ...
| other groups appearing OK. What has happened? Anyone there?

Someone (not the debian project itself) runs a one-way mail->news
gateway so that the mailling list shows up via NNTP.  Perhaps that
gateway is down for some reason.

-D

--
"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more
security than wiping with decimal values." -- Norton SystemWorks 2002 Manual

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/