Lost Fonts again in unstable

I'm running unstable, and I haven't been able to log in the last few
days because of a recent update.  I was finally able to log in and found
that most of my fonts are gone.  Most notably was Helvetica.  I checked
my fonts.conf and it looked alright, so I tried to make sure the font
still existed on my system.  To my surprise, I found that it was gone.
Anyone know of a recent change in included fonts?

Rob
--
                                    |       L    I  NN N  U U  X X  O
r.rati@attbi.com            2002-03 |       L    I  N NN  U U   X
Aka Khyron the Backstabber          |       LLL  I  N  N  UUU  X X  O