Re: LI Hang, recovery??

Thanks so much for the response, I got it working (see my SOLVED post).

in the process of trying to get things working I did try Knoppix, I saw that
my partition was ok, since Knoppix was able to mount it, and I could also
tell which partition was actually my root partition because it had been a
while since I had installed Debian.  I didn't get chroot to work because I
wasn't using chroot correctly, so thanks for the full command line on that.
I think that will be something usefull to know in the future.

Chris

--
Dr.-Ing. Christof Hurschler
Bodenstedtstr. 13