Diffing arbitrary deb-source packages

I've installed apt-listchanges and started reading the associated bug
reports in changelogs when I upgrade unstable, so I'm doing a lot better
understanding what's going on with my packages.

However, sometimes I find reading the source code helps me understand
the developer's comments better.  Is there any easy way to "view a diff"
of two versions of an arbitrary Debian source package?  My first choice
would be online, ala CVSweb.  Ideally, I could read the changelog, bug
reports, and code deltas side by side in an automated, general way, when
I upgrade.

Thanks