Re: Anyone else notice that Swen is slowing down?

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 19:06, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 07:43:51PM -0400, Dan Anderson (dan@mathjunkies.com) wrote:
[big snippage]
> Few if any of these are self-propogating.  Code Red is one of the few
> widely spread exploits in recent memory affecting GNU/Linux systems, and
> it was specific to Apache.

Are you sure it hit Apache?  These alerts only mention IIS.
http://www.ciac.org/ciac/bulletins/l-117.shtml

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

Some former UNSCOM officials are alarmed, however. Terry Taylor,
a British senior UNSCOM inspector from 1993 to 1997, says the
figure of 95 percent disarmament is "complete nonsense because
inspectors never learned what 100 percent was. UNSCOM found a
great deal and destroyed a great deal, but we knew [Iraq's] work
was continuing while we were there, and I'm sure it continues,"
says Mr. Taylor, now head of the Washington
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0829/p01s03-wosc.html