segfault while loading perl script on irssi.

       I took a look on bugs.debian.org but i didn't find any bug
       report about this one. I'm on a testing/unstable debian with a
       2.4.21 kernel taken from the kernel source pacakges and
       irssi segfault while i want to load perl scripts.
       In /etc/apt/source.list i got :

       deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
       deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free

        I'm not sure of the packages which got a problem
        (if one got a problem) and i don't know other people
        who got the same problem (i didn't really search).
        So if you got a solution don't hesitate to reply :)

--
Kostas ioannis aka flibus				kostas_i@epitech.net
{EPITECH.} promo 2006