Novell networking

Hi everyone

At my new workplace, we have a novell file server which holds every
user's home directory. I am able to mount the volumes from this server
(one private directory and one "world writeable" directory) with
ncpmount after configuring the ipx network interface with
ipx_interface.
So far, so good. Now I'd like to automate this procedure. Is there a
solution out there where the ipx interface is configured at boot time,
and the novell directory is mounted at login time (and unmounted at
logout)? Doing this by hand each time is, well, avoidable work.
Thanks

joerg

--
Gib GATES keine Chance!