Re: Sieve script to filter today's MS annoyances

Hi people.

I'm receiving more and more emails with M$ trojan crap.
I want to get ride of them, but the problem is that I download my emails from
a pop3 server that I don't configure.
My question is:  Is there a mail client that aloud me to use SpamAssassin or
any other tool to effectively filter all this shit.

Thanks

Alfredo