Re: print HTML in "B" size

Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
-SNIP- <
I use cups already, so that isn't a problem.  /me wonders why mozilla
doesn't just query cups instead of creating yet another layer of
indirection which needs to be configured and only one app actually
uses it.  Oh well.  At least it makes mozilla work now!

I now have a couple different variations on the size and scaling of
the data printed on tabloid ("B") paper.  This is what I was aiming
for :-).

Thanks!
-D

Glad it worked out. BTW, the "legal paper" was a typo.. I was just trying to say the only size paper I have here is US "letter" (8X11)... old age & Altzheimers running rampant again, I guess <grin>.

I have quite a few sizing options under Mozilla's print command that I don't see in other programs. Maybe they are there and I haven't found it yet... In fact, I have so many choices for what I do that I have a hard time picking one... Most of the time any given program will default to A4, which causes the bottom line or two on most html pages to be clipped off here. I find that the "hp-us-letter" option seems to capture the html pages best for me. You might want to experiment with the various "B4" options available to see which one suits your needs.

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-