Problems with printing postcript files created by dvips in testing

Hi

I installed Debian on a new computer. I upgraded to testing and I have
some unstable packages like epiphany-browser mozilla ++

My problem is that when I make postscript files of my latex files using
dvips the printer won't print them. I have to run ps2ps on them to make
them print. The old ps files I have made with dvips(k) 5.86e is working fine,
however not with dvips(k) 5.92b

I tried to downgrade to the stable tetex, but I got errors when trying
to run dvips. Does anybody know what is the cause of this?

Thanks in advance.

Preben