Building Spamassassin 'testing' package on woody

Hello all;

I am interested in building the Spamassassin package found in 'testing' on
my stable system.  I'm not willing to upgrade the whole OS to testing yet.
I did try changing sources.list to testing and doing:

 apt-get --build source spamassassin

apt-get tried to build the package for a second and
then failed a bunch of dependencies.  So I was sad.

My question for the list is: has anyone done this?  Am I missing some
steps that would make this work?

--

Graham Van Epps

"Oh, to live like an animal, to have no
 posessions, to tumble in the hay with the
 ugliest, dirtiest tram girl, and to be
 able to be happy with that!"
			--Zola/Germinal