Re: vmware without X

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 01:59:06AM +0100, Rus Foster wrote:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to start vmware without a
> X-Display.  I've installed an image and would like it to boot up a the
> real machines host boot time. Any ideas?

TMK, it's not possible with VMWare Workstation.  It should be possible
with VMWare GSX since it is meant to run virtual systems that may not
have an attached (X) display, but that's considerably more expensive.

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar