rms on debian

http://www.ofb.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=260

TRB: Let's say I came to you and I'm an end-user that has never used
anything other than Windows. I have no command line experience, just
point-and-click abilities. How would you configure a system for me --
what distribution (assuming you would choose GNU/Linux as the OS),
software, and so forth, would you give me?

 RMS: When I recommend a GNU/Linux distribution, I choose based on
ethical considerations. Today I would recommend GNU/LinEx, the
distribution prepared by the government of Extremadura, because that's
the only installable distribution that consists entirely of free
software. If I knew of more than one such distribution, I would choose
between them based on practical considerations.

 TRB: What about Debian GNU/Linux, which by default does not install any
non-free software?

 RMS: Non-free programs are not officially considered "part of Debian",
but Debian does distribute them. The Debian web site describes non-free
programs, and their ftp server distributes them. That's why we don't
have links to their site on www.gnu.org.

 GNU/LinEx is better because it does not distribute or recommend those
programs.
So now that Debian is 10, RMS changes to another distro? What's up?
-K