Re: airo problem

	I'm not running the same model but with the 2.6.0-test? series I've
been running into problems with the airo/airo_cs drivers with my 350
pcmcia card... Sometimes it'll work, sometimes it will load the driver
but won't initialize and other times it just locks the whole machine
up... I did have to take the card to a co-worker with a Windows machine
and flash it to the latest firmware release to get it to be somewhat
more stable and reliable...

	Regards,
	Jeremy