Re: ATI Radeon 9000 question

Hi,

I installed sid a few months ago with the experimental X4.3 and gor my
Radeon 9000 Pro working well in 2D, but never got 3D working for OpenGL.

Then a few weeks ago, my hard disk had problems and my root partition
was unbootable.  I downloaded the Knoppix CD to use as a rescue disk
(and to try it out, since I had to reinstall anyway) since it runs off
the CD completely.  It booted, detected my Radeon correctly and even
setup DRI for it!  I have working 3D!

I have since instaklled it to hard disk.

Peter