Re: Challenge-response mail filters considered harmful (was Re: Look at

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003, tallison@tacocat.net wrote:

> I've been catching up on my email for the past few weeks and found this
> rather horrible thread.
>
> My sincerest apologies for all of my earlier posts.  I had no idea what a
> fluster-cluck this had become.

I dunno, its lead me into a detailed investigation of subject and to
filtering via procmail.

If it goes on for another week or two, I think I'll be remapping the
delete thread key in mutt to save a copy of the current message to a
certain folder in IMAP, and then writing a script to parse the
to/subject headers and add temporary procmail kill scripts.  At that
point, this thread will have inspired me into increasing my thread
filtering options.

Just need to look at this thread in a positive light.  :)

~ Jesse Meyer

--
         icq: 34583382 / msn: dasunt@hotmail.com / yim: tsunad

   "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we
    pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr : Mother Night