Re: Bruce Burhans: Is it really you ???

On Friday 08 August 2003 23:36, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> Can you imagine alanc ready to dart off into wilderness with his PC and
> c-r system . . .

Heck, I'd _pay_ for him actually doing so. It'd be the "how the guy that read
Lucifer's Hammer once fell down and drowned in a puddle" story. And please
send pics :-)

I wonder if he has a satellite dish+transceiver in one of his "necessary"
packs. Otherwise, he's going to need one hell of a lot of CAT5. Otherwise,
this (http://bash.cx/?28960) could help.

--
Now I'm reading this list UNFILTERED! I told u I was hardcore!