USB Storage, Digital Camera, devfs, scsi, mounting hotplug

I have found a workable solution, though I think
Hotplug in Debian Unstable will need a little work before it makes it to
testing.  It appears that Hotplug loads sr_mod instead of sd_mod for this
device.  A simple modprobe sd_mod is sufficient to get it working.

Thanks to everyone who replied for their help.  Tomorrow I will check the bugs
reported against Hotplug to see if it is appropriate to report the above.

Darryl