Re: FYI

On -1783-Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 07:33:38PM -0700, Alan Connor <alanconnor@earthlink.net> spake thus,

> Just to let the bullies here who keep bouncing off me and just can't take
> it, and who apparently have no ethics at all:
>
> I post here under another identity and confine myself there to strictly
> Debian matters.

I'm glad, because I can filter by this identity to find all the most
amusing rants. You'd fit in well at kuro5hin.org, where the MO is to
have seven accounts, each of which with its own unique personality, and
then argue with yourself on other's diary threads.

Have you argued with yourself? I wouldn't be surprised if you started
some of these CR debates among your own identities just to get the
pot boiling.

Also, yelling "killfile! killfile!" isn't the mark of a gentleman.
Verbose blacklisting is superfluous and generally considered to be an
attempt to start another fight. You're the guy on IRC with the script
that sends multicolored private messages to people that you put on
domain-level ignore. Keep it on IRC.

--
Aaron Bieber
-