Re: [OT]: CVS replacement

%% Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:

  xm> Since ages, I wanted to replace CVS here.

If you give an idea of what problems you have with CVS that you're
trying to solve we'll have a better idea on how to advise you.

  xm> I firstly tried to find out all the most interesting candidates
  xm> for this. I have now a list of 2 items: subversion and tla.

Another tool to consider is Meta-CVS, which uses a vanilla CVS
repository but adds lots of missing functionality--on the client side
rather than at the server.  You just have to make sure all your users
use Meta-CVS when accessing the repo.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortelnetworks.com>   HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools