Thanks For the Help

I'm not going to be posting here with this id anymore.
I just needed some help with my program.

Because I have been posting here for a LONG time under a different identity,
I knew that there were a bunch of phony spam fighters and jerks who don't
have the manners or courage to confine their harassment to the list, and
would greatly object to any program that would make their hit-and-run
mail practices difficult.

So I baited the hell out of them and now have a very decent outline for
a program that will clip their wings and those of the spammers.

A little chuckle: There is a certain guru here who would be shocked to
find out that one of the people he corresponds with on a semi-regular
basis is yours truly....

Thanks for tearing the hell out of MSP and giving me the knowledge to
perfect it.

Talk to you tomorrow.

(but YOU won't know it's me)

Or maybe it will be the next day or the day after. Or tonight...

(by the way, John, that messed up header of mine was no accident. Can
 you figure out why it was that way?)

Alan

--
      For Linux/Bash users: Eliminate spam with the Mailbox-Sentry-Program.
         See: http://tinyurl.com/inpd  for the scripts and docs.