Re: Harassment

> From joe@emenaker.com Thu Aug  7 19:12:24 2003
>

> Alan Connor wrote:
>
> >First-of-all, if you think this thread doesn't belong on the list, then
> >why did you respond to it?
> >

> Ah yes... the ol' "Ad Hominem" argument falacy....
>
> "Gee officer... I was speeding? Well, if you pulled me over, then you
> must have been speeding, too. So.... YOU'RE under arrest, too!"
>
> The fact that Anthony had to perpetuate the thread in order to point out
> your mistake doesn't mean that you didn't make a mistake.
>
> Unless the dude harrassing you is the list moderator/admin, then I don't
> see how this thread should have been started in Debian-User.
>
> - Joe

If you don't approve of the thread, and I have obviously already
been treated to the opinion of another hypocrite ( he could have mailed
me, couldn't he? )

....then why are you perpetuating it.

I just wanted the group to know that they have a net abuser in their midst.

If you have a problem with that, then that's just too bad.

Write your congressperson.

Alan

--
      For Linux/Bash users: Eliminate spam with the Mailbox-Sentry-Program.
         See: http://tinyurl.com/inpd  for the scripts and docs.