Challenge-response mail filter. Goodwin's Law...

I hereby invoke Goodwin's Law.

EFFING. STOP.

PH4KK3RZ, JUST QUIT IT.

We are doing more bandwidth wasting picking every NIT, than ANY CR or
GPG Signature would or has in MY Lifetime.

For the love of Mike... Let's just drop the subject already...

Enough of the "Gentleman's Flame Fest"... it ALMOST reminds me of the
e-mail I sent out with a Monty Python Transcript attached.

I have MANY MANY more... and will help out wasting bandwidth...

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The goats you buy shed a perfume that makes Marxism so terribly clear to
me.