Re: Easy firewall advice

If you can navigate through an editor, I've had excellent luck with
gShield, http://muse.linuxmafia.net (and with a domain like linuxmafia,
how can you go wrong? :)

In any case, rather than a gui like firestarter or fwbuilder, you edit a
config file once and run it every time you boot and basically forget
about it. I've even been able to do windows gaming from behind it and
the next release is supposed to handle multiple gateways.

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |