Debian PPC

Debian users,

I am trying to install Debian Linux on an iMAC computer.

I bought a set of distribution disks and booted the disk 1 then followed the directions and successfully installed the command line Debian Linux.

However, when it came to the x windows stuff, the install asked what mouse I was using and none of the choices were Mac mice.  I chose one of the generic mice and went on.  Then install asked for what video driver and one of the choices was ati which I think is correct, so that's what I chose.

Next it asked for the horizontal and vertical refresh rates.  I guessed, and I am pretty sure I got it wrong, but I can't find the information install is asking for anywhere.  Even the Apple Specs don't give the info I need, unless i'm doing the wrong thing entirely, which may be the case.

Is there a straight forward "easy" step by step guide specifically for an iMac?  Or does someone recognize what I'm doing wrong?

Pax et bonum,

John A. English, n/OEF