Re: Starting Mozilla NOT maximized?

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 12:07:20PM +0200, Nicos Gollan wrote:
> Some time ago, I exited Mozilla (1.3.1, from unstable I think) while
it was
> maximized. Since then, it always starts up maximized and even newly
spawned
> windows are shown fullscreen. How do I turn this off again?
>
> I'm running KDE 3.1.1/3.1.2 from unstable and can't find any relevant
settings
> in either my $HOME/.kde or Mozilla's configuration.

in .mozilla/*/*/localstore.rdf i have this block:
  <RDF:Description about="chrome://navigator/content/navigator.xul#main-window"
                   sizemode="normal"
                   width="908"
                   height="672"
                   screenX="24"
                   screenY="64" />

check that your sizemode is not set to maximized.  that fixed the
problem for me a little while ago.  i don't know what caused it to
change though.
--
| glynis@hjsoft.com         http://www.hjsoft.com/~glynis/ |