nfs mount error

I've re-installed debian, trying to get better hardware detection/setup.

Everything installed okay, still requires some tinkering.

My one glaring problem. I cannot get my /home directory nfs mounted to
this machine.

I've edited the /etc/exports file, to match the previous settings, but
I'm getting this error message;

mount: RPC: Program not registered

I've rebooted both machines, after editing. I know about re-starting the
nfs process, but..

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--