Re: qiv usage question

Thus spake stan:
> This works, but it seems to not automaticlu go to the next image when the
> tiem tuns out. Am I missing somethign else?

It does, but if you interrupt the slide show by clicking, the slide show
is stopped.  If you stop it, once you want it to start again, hit 's'.
The key bindings are listed in the qiv man page.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

We have a lot of people revolutionizing the world because they've never
had to present a working model. - Charles F. Kettering