Problem with upgrading my KDE

Hello guys,

My task: To update my installed KDE to the newest version

My problem: After 'apt-setup' my box doesn't upgrade my KDE.

Problem description:
I have got a Woody installation (with KDE 3.0.5 on it) on a computer without
access to the internet.
So I downloaded from the KDE ftp server the (whole) Debian directory with
another comp.
Then I copied the Debian directory to the Woody box.
On the Woody box i did an 'apt-setup' where I choose the option to add a
filesystem.
I added the Debian directory (its at '/source/Debian' on my box). He did it!
Then I did an 'apt-get update'. All things fine.

Now I want to make an 'apt-get upgrade' because my box should have the
newest packages on it and should be able to install/config them all.

But I get this:

debian:~# apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
ark kaddressbook kappfinder karm kate kcalc kcharselect kcoloredit kcontrol
kcron
2 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/698kB of archives. After unpacking 266kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
(Reading database ... 39087 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace bash 2.05a-11 (using .../bash_2.05b-2woody3_i386.deb)
Unpacking replacement bash ...
Setting up bash (2.05b-2woody3) ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/bash_completion ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/skel/.bash_profile ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/skel/.bashrc ...
(Reading database ... 39098 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace imlib-base 1.9.14-2 (using
.../imlib-base_1.9.14-10woody11_all.deb) ...
Checking for missing files in `/etc/imlib' directory.
Unpacking replacement imlib-base ...
Setting up imlib-base (1.9.14-10woody11) ...

debian:~#_

My question: Why can I not upgrade my KDE installation? How can do it?
(Please consider that I cannot connect to the internet with my Woody
box, why I already downloaded the Debian directory from an ftp mirror for
KDE)

Thank you!