Re: xcdroast coasters

Hi Paul!

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 10:13:28PM -0400, B. L. Jilek wrote:
> > You may want to try using fujifilm CD's or something else.
>
> Be forwarned that fujifilm cds are of extremely low quality (roughly
> of those with no brand/off-brand-you've-never-heard-of).  I can just
> about gaurantee coasters with these, even if it doesn't happen on the
> initial burn.

I disagree.  Memorex CD's are crap.  I burned almost 50% coasters with
them.  Especially when burning VCD's.  Almost impossible for me to burn
VCD's on Memorex.  I don't know why but maybe the Yamaha burner don't
like them.  I think I've had the same problems with Verbatum.  They
also make horrible noises when running in the burner.  Like they are
unbalanced or something.

I've never burned a coaster with Fujifilm CD's.

--
"Has everybody got HALVAH spread all over their ANKLES??" --Zippy
the Pinhead

--
B. L. Jilek        |      GPG keys on my website -->      | Linux user: 163800
<bljilek@yahoo.com>| http://crowbyte.dnsalias.com/~tcrow/ | ICQ: 83785391