libgal21 dependency problem in Gnome2.2 backport?

I've just installed the Gnome 2.2 backport for Woody from
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody/gnome2.2/

Nice. Thanks all, for the hard work.

However, things didn't work out quite right when I tried to upgrade other
previously-installed software using that archive. What I mainly want to update
is evolution. apt-get complains that it needs to install libgal21 because there
are dependencies on that package, however, it's not available; there _is_,
however, a libgal23 in the archive, as well as in sid.

Perhaps this is an error in the package dependencies.

Thanks,
Andrew Green

Obtén tu correo en www.correo.unam.mx
UNAMonos Comunicándonos