Consultancy

Title: Aaaoe.com
Consultancy

Dear Sir or Madam,

Our company Sky Impact Holdings, is a trade / consulting house, that specializes in European and African market. We advice companies about legal, tax, etc aspects of those business areas. Our consulting service covers those areas. We also have experts who cover hostile West African market particularly Nigeria, and guide to success. We have wide range of services, but we advice you to contact us for full details of our services. We also undertake project management in those areas. We will be looking foward to having you as our client as soon as possible

Regards,

www.skyimpact.nl

Contact Information:
  Contactor: Solomon Christopher