Re: Reiserfs Review

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:52:47 +0300
Aryan Ameri <a.ameri@linuxiran.org> wrote:

> When it comes to stability, I guess ext2 is still the most stable wildly
> used FS. But I personally have been super happy with ResiserFS.

Well, my mileage certainly varies from that. I had Debian systems
irreparably trashed three times while using ext2 (and I was running
"stable"). I didn't pull the plug on them either -- in each case something
froze the machine and on restart fsck threw up its little hands and quit.

Based on my experience I could never recommend anyone use ext2.

Kevin