Re: galeon-snapshot - no 2nd toolbar?

On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 23:37, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> Scott Henson <debian-list@silvercoin.dyndns.org> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 20:30, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> > > I `upgraded' to galeon-snapshot.  galeon had this second toolbar below
> > > the navigation toolbar.  It had boxs for Google, Debian bugs and
> > > packages, and I could drag URL icons onto it for quick access to those
> > > sites.
> > >
> > > Is that great stuff gone for good?
> >
> > View
> > -->Bookmarks Toolbars
>
> Hmmm.  I can't drag a URL icon to it anymore.
>
> galeon let's me pick up an icon, but there doesn't seem to be a legal
> place to drop them.  They always float back.

Your correct.   It doesnt let you do that.  Just edit the Bookmarks and
drop it in the right folder.  It should work that way.  Maybe file a
wishlist bug against galeon(note in unstable galeon-snapshot is no
longer a valid package and has been superceeded by galeon as what used
to be in galeon-snapshot has been moved to galeon)

--
Scott Henson <debian-list@silvercoin.dyndns.org>