Re: mozilla/unstable/java

Jens Grivolla wrote:

> Is there an apt source for any of the working versions?

not that I know of. if you're interested, I did build the packages, using
the gcc3.2 version from blackdown and the (slightly tweaked) latest source
package from the blackdown/debian repository. I haven't quite figured out
apt-move yet, but even if I would succeed creating a public repository, I
just don't have the disk space to put all of it online (about 42 Mb)

btw, is there any chance blackdown will ever be in non-free? I presume the
main objects would be license and availability for a limited number of
architectures, right?

--
Joris