Can't configure XFree 4.3 for Radeon 9000 Pro

Hi,

I waited for XFree 4.3 to install a Radeon 9000 Pro video adapter.
The unofficial debs are from:

deb http://penguinppc.org/~daniels/sid/i386 ./

Upon reconfiguring X under updated sid, I get errors:

: # dpkg-reconfigure xsever-xfree86
: debconf: Unknown template field '_description', in stanza #1 of /var/lib/dpkg/info/xserver-xfree86.templates
: [cut]
: debconf: Unknown template field '_description', in stanza #42 of /var/lib/dpkg/info/xserver-xfree86.templates
:
: dexconf: cannot generate configuration file; shared/default-x-server not set.
: Aborting.  Reconfigure the X server with "dpkg-reconfigure" to correct this
: problem.
: Unable to write X server configuration file.

Any ideas?
Any initial XF86Config-4 I could try for a Radeon 9000 Pro?

Thanks,
Peter