Re: 2.4.20 is (still) huge

On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 10:02:19PM -0400, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> The first is a custom 2.4.18 kernel and will boot. The next four are
> 2.4.20 kernels and are ALL too big. :(

*hangs head in shame* I was pointing to the uncompressed kernel by mistake.
*sigh* I'm now at 491K (compressed) and am going to try rebooting. Of course I doubt
anything will work with all the messing around that I've been doing, but I
do have a copy of this kernel in lilo just in case.

Thanks to everyone for your help!

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin