Re: i815 on Woody

> Hi, users, Can anyone here tell me where to get and how to install
> 815 driver for XFree86? I can only find some RPM from Intel's
> website, which does not work on my 3.0r1-woody. Thanks,Endnote

as far as i know, the 815 is just a hacked up 810, try the 810 driver
only .. it might just work..u might not get the best performance as
far as 3d etc is concerned but u can try the vesa driver also.

Sharninder Singh
National Institute Of Management, Calcutta

'M.C.S.E - Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert'