Ati videp cards

I am a newbie to linux, and I have purchased a Debian distro package from an Ebay online store. I m waiting untill the next local LUG installfest to install it due to my depressing limited computer knowledge. I have a Raedon VE video card witch I use for a dual moniter setup and i have the video out hooked up to my VCR and back into my TV turner card so i can put FLASH movies on to video. I know that ATI has linux drivers for some of its products, but i have yet to come across one for the VE, and I do not know if debian supports a dual moniter setup, In all probabilaty it does. Preparing for the installfest.

Thank you for your help
-Jon