Re: [OT] Designing a Website

On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 09:33, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> Hi there:
>
> I am a freshman student, in Computer Studies. A project has recently been
> assigned to us in one of our courses (intro to computers), and as I don't
> have experience building websites, I am seeking your advice in this regard.
>
> The project is to design and make a personal website. We aren't given any

Building personal web pages as Computer Science??????  Gak!  I think I'd
flee, at the 1st possible moment, to a different school.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net           |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson   |
| After listening to many White House, Pentagon & CENTCOM brief- |
| ings in both Gulf Wars, it is my firm belief that most "senior |
| correspondents" either have serious agendas that don't get     |
| shaken by facts, or are dumb as dog feces.                     |